Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Arcade Fire

I chose this posting today not because it's bizarre, but because I was intrigued and wanted to find out the story behind this... Also because I love the authors creative naming of his neighborhood Camberville (Cambridge/Somerville line). 


Back to Arcade Fire 


I didn't know that Arcade Fire is an indie/alternative pop band that has some really nice music. They're from Montreal, but you can't hold that over on them. (Me, Mom and Morgantaler were from Montreal too and they rock). They've won several award including a best Alternative Album of the Year award for Neon Bible (The album that is featured in this poster art available for free.... )


I investigated a little further and looked at their web site and FB Page. Here is a little sampling of their music for you listening pleasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment