Tuesday, January 25, 2011

This is just downright creepy....

Even if it wasn't creepy, there are a couple of comments I'd like to make
Firstly, the photography is just not up to snuff. Both views of the "hair" look like they are different colors. Which one is more true to the actual color of the hair. As someone with slightly reddish/brown hair, I'd like to be able to hold my hair up to the picture to see if there is a match before heading all the way to Medford (or MeddFaaah as we affectionately say ) to take a look at it.
Secondly, It's really hard to know what the scale of this piece is without some sort of object beside it to illustrate scale. Like, perhaps a head or a hand.
Lastly, why do I want to put something on my head that's been on your dusty wood floor?

No comments:

Post a Comment